18th October 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NIT Patna? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MTech(Computer Science and Engineering) course in NIT Patna? Please let me know about the cutoff rank for securing admission?

24th October 2019, 08:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NIT Patna? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to pursue Master of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) in National Institute of Technology , Patna(NIT, Patna).

You would need to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering to be eligible to pursue Master of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) in National Institute of Technology , Patna(NIT, Patna). The minimum cutoff rank required to get Master of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) in National Institute of Technology , Patna(NIT, Patna) is 628.

You can visit the website http://www.nitp.ac.in for more information.
24th October 2019, 11:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NIT Patna? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MTech in Computer Science and Engineering at NIT Patna. Admission selection is done through GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering). It is a common entrance test and is conducted every year for admission in Master's program of Engineering. The cutoff marks depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering in the relevant field from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.nitp.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?