21st March 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I have a career in archaeology being a student of science stream with computer science

can I have a career in archaeology being a student of science stream pcm with computer science

4th May 2015, 05:34 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I have a career in archaeology being a student of science stream with computer science

Yes definitely, you can do B.A. in archaeology or History and then you will definitely have a chance to be a archaeologist.
This course has nothing to do with what subjects you had in your intermediate. Whether you had science, commerce or arts with whatever subjects, BA can be done irrespective of that.
The only eligibility required is that you have to pass your intermediate which you already did.
But yes, the percentage that ou have scored in 12th will definitely help you to get a renowned university like the Delhi University.

With this course, you can later become a
- Archaeologist
- Historian
- Researcher
- Geologist

So, there are many opportunities, you just need to choose which one suits your caliber and skills.
5th May 2015, 12:10 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I have a career in archaeology being a student of science stream with computer science

Hi
Yes my friend, you are eligible for taking up archaeology as your career option irrespective of your school’s education. You have to pursue your graduation in this field and then you can also apply for the masters and then you can also continue your research and different courses afterwards. This is a very promising and adventurous stream in which you will learn a lot in your life.
And as you have mentioned that you are a student from computer science, then I can tell you that it is a lot more interesting subjects than computers ( if you do not have any interest in programming).
Thanks
7th June 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

If I got around 50% in 12th HSC Science then can I get admission for archeology after BA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?