26th December 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study ME(Hydraulics Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying ME(Hydraulics Engineering) from The National Institute of Engineering. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

30th December 2018, 01:07 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study ME(Hydraulics Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering?

In order to study ME(Hydraulics Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering, you have to appear in the state level entrance examination*PGCET, conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority. You must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant stream from any recognized university to be eligible.
30th December 2018, 11:33 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study ME(Hydraulics Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying ME(Hydraulics Engineering) from The National Institute of Engineering. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

Admission to the MTech (Hydraulics Engineering) course at The National Institute of Engineering is done through a valid GATE score or Karnataka PGCET conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Those candidates who have passed BE/BTech or equivalent examination in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in BE/BTech taken together in all the subjects for all the years are eligible to study MTech (Hydraulics Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering. The National Institute of Engineering website link is given Click Here
31st December 2018, 03:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination available to study ME (Hydraulics Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering are as follows:-
Karnataka - PGCET

Eligibility to study ME (Hydraulics Engineering) in The National Institute of Engineering are mentioned below:-
Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree with the relevant stream with at least 60% aggregate from a recognised Institute/University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?