18th April 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Automotive Engineering) in DIAT?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech in Automotive Engineering from Defence Institute of Advanced Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

17th May 2018, 09:07 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Automotive Engineering) in DIAT?

DIAT Institute offers M.Tech courses for candidates graduated with B.E. or B.Tech in related stream of engineering courses offered by the institute at PG level and all the candidates willing to get admission in DIAT for M.Tech Programme should be aware of admission procedure and dates of admission for both batches :

A candidate is required to submit his/her application form for the course he/she is applying.

Candidate need to pay the fee of the application through online mode and get receipt and registration form.

Candidate need to apply for Entrance examination conducted by the DIAT institute to provide admission in PG courses and information of the test is given on official website in admission section every batch time to candidates.

Candidates should apply for entrance examination and also download syllabus and other required things for exam and the entrance test will be based on knowledge you have collected at bachelor's degree.

You should be prepared well for exam and if you crack entrance test then you will be called for personal interview by the institute on given date through mail or contact.

If you clear interview process then your admission will be sure based on marks scored in entrance test, interview and percentage of graduation so you have to be the best at all stages.

More information about entrance test, admission dates, exam dates can be collected from official website and also download brochure of the course to get 100% information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?