16th March 2017, 08:35 AM
11 pranav

Which subject should I opt in 11th to study Biomedical Engineering? List of entrance exams for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 10th exam and want to study Biomedical Engineering after 12th. Which subject should I opt in 11th to study Biomedical Engineering? List of entrance exams for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects should I opt in 11th so as to opt for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  3. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  4. List of government jobs for biomedical graduates?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  6. Which subject should a 10th student choose to study B.Tech in Agriculture engineering? List of entrance exams and colleges for it?
  7. Is Maths a mandatory subject for biomedical science?
  8. Details about Biomedical Engineering
  9. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges?
  10. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  11. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  12. Subjects to opt in 11th standard to become a software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  14. How can I become an Aerospace Engineer in NASA after completion of 9th standard?
  15. Which department do I need to select to study M.E Biomedical engineering? Do I need to study ECE or EIE?
  16. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  17. How can i opt for M.Tech Biomedical Engingeering through f1 visa?
  18. Colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course? Which are the entrance exams?
19th July 2017, 03:05 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which subject should I opt in 11th to study Biomedical Engineering? List of entrance exams for it?

Eligibility for biomedical engineering:-

Student must have passed 12th in PCM (physics, chemistry and math ) as well as PCB (physics ,chemistry and biology ) with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

Courses in biomedical engineering:-
B.E (biomedical engineering)
B.Tech (biomedical engineering)

Duration - 4 years

Courses after bachelor in biomedical engineering:-

M.E(biomedical engineering)
M.E (biochemical engineering)
M.Tech (biomedical engineering)
M.Tech (biochemical engineering)
MBA

List of entrance exams:-

VIT engineering entrance examination
All India engineering entrance exams (AIEEE)
Biotech consortium India limited (BCIL) common entrance test
Indian institute of technology – joint entrance examination (IIT-JEE)
Engineering, agriculture and medical common entrance test (EAMCET)

Top biomedical engineering colleges:-

IIT Roorkee

VIT University

The Central University of Karnataka (CUK), Gulbarga

AIIMS, Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

Netaji Subhash Engineering College (NSEC), Kolkata

MIT, Manipal

Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

SRM University

Job profiles:-

Biomedical engineer
Research engineer
Equipment design engineer
Lab technician
Lecturer
2nd March 2022, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I opt in 11th to study Biomedical Engineering? List of entrance exams for it?

Which subject I have in biomedicle engineering in %u0967%u0967 class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?