27th July 2018, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BTech Aeronautical Engineering in Chhattisgarh?

Hi friends, I want to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing my 12th standard. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this BTech course in Aeronautical Engineering anywhere in Chhattisgarh.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BTech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma Mining course?
  2. Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student? -- [New]
  3. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance exams with syllabus to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Short term course in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E? What are the entrance exams to study in abroad?
  8. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  9. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  10. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  11. Possibility to study MTech(Mechatronics) for BTech Aeronautical student?
  12. Can I become an Astronaut through BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) course?
  13. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  14. How to study BTech(Civil Engineering) after 12th board exams?
  15. How may I join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board?
  16. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Eligibility to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  18. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
30th July 2018, 01:07 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BTech Aeronautical Engineering in Chhattisgarh?

** Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering is an undergraduate Aerospace engineering course.

** Candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream.

** In order to get admission in this course you have to appear in JEE Main (National Level Exam) and CG PET (State Level Exam).

** The duration of Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering course is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?