10th August 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available for M.Sc genetic engineering admission

Hello, now I'm doing BSc biotechnology. I wish to study MSc genetic engineering whether it is possible to study the course and what are the entrance exams there for studying MSc genetic engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  2. Can I become a genetic engineer after clearing medicine entrance exam?
  3. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  4. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  5. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  6. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  7. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th?
  8. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  9. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  10. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  11. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  12. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  13. Institutes offering PG in Genetic Engineering? Entrance exams for the same?
  14. Which is the best institute in north for MSc in genetic engineering or biotechnology? What is the syllabus for attending MSc entrance examination for JNU
  15. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  16. Merit list for genetic engineering of MHT CET?
  17. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can a HSC with PCB without Mathematics study Genetic Engineering course? How can I apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
11th August 2017, 10:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available for M.Sc genetic engineering admission

List of Entrance Exams for M.Sc Genetic Engineering in India:

M.Sc in Genetic Engineering course is offered by many colleges in India and most of them conduct their own entrance examination. So you are required to appear in concerned college's entrance examination in order to find seat in the respective college.

Some of the entrance examinations available are,

>> Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)

>> All India Common Entrance Examination

>> All India Post Graduate Level Examination

>> SRM University Genetic Engineering Entrance Examination

>> Jawaharlal Nehru University EEE Examination

>> All India Engineering Entrance Examination

Some of the colleges that offer this course are,

@ West Bengal University of Technology, West Bengal
http://www.wbut.ac.in/

@ Institute of Genetic Engineering, West Bengal
http://www.ige-india.com/

@ DY Patil University, Maharashtra
http://www.dypatil.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?