19th June 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Network Engineering) in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology for MTech(Network Engineering). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

26th June 2018, 05:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Network Engineering) in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology for MTech(Network Engineering). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Candidates have to clear GATE or admission test conducted by the JIS Group are eligible to study MTech Mobile Communication and Network Technology course at Guru Nanak Institute of Technology. Those candidates who have passed BE/BTech/AMIE in ECE/CSE/EIE with minimum 60% marks are eligible to study MTech Mobile Communication and Network Technology course at Guru Nanak Institute of Technology. There is no such course in the name of MTech Network Engineering in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology. Guru Nanak Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?