19th June 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MTech(Network Engineering) offered in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of MTech(Network Engineering) course of Guru Nanak Institute of Technology. I want to study my MTech in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of MTech(Network Engineering) in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?
  2. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  3. Eligibility to study MTech(Network Engineering) in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?
  4. Which university is better between Thapar or GNDU for B.Tech ECE?
  5. Which is the best MCA colleges in Ludhiana? I have completed my BSc IT under distance education program by PTU
  6. Which college do I get for M.Tech after scoring 7733
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  8. Is BSc Non medical available in GNDU?
  9. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Network Engineering) in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?
  10. Which college can I get for B.Tech after scoring 3295 in general and 4616 in girls?
  11. Which top college can I get for CSE branch? I am a BC B girl
  12. Can I get admission in NIET Noida? List of the best colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details of Campus Interview available in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology for MTech(Network Engineering) candidate?
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 180739 in OC category?
  15. What is the fee in guru nanak engineering college?
  16. Which college will I get in B.Tech after scoring WBJEE rank of 57691?
  17. When would the application forms for sikhi quota to take admission in B.Tech be available? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?
  18. Which is the best colleges that I can get in civil branch? I have scored 7015 rank in general
15th July 2018, 09:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MTech(Network Engineering) offered in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?

** M.Tech. Network Engineering or Master of Technology Network Engineering is a postgraduate Networking programme.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech with at least 60% from a recognized university.

** The fee structure of M.Tech(Network Engineering) offered in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology is Rs. 2,22,100.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?