19th June 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Network Engineering) in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology for MTech(Network Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

26th June 2018, 02:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Network Engineering) in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology for MTech(Network Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to study MTech Mobile Communication & Network Technology at Guru Nanak Institute of Technology is a pass in BTech / BE / AMIE with 60% marks in ECE or EIE or CSE. Candidates with a GATE score and those students who have passed the admission test conducted by JIS Group are preferred for the admission to study MTech Mobile Communication and Network Technology course at Guru Nanak Institute of Technology. Candidates can apply online for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?