25th February 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should study MDS and getting job there after completing BDS in India?

hai...........
after doing BDS in India
which country is good for doing mds?
and i want to do job in foreign where i study mds
so please answer me

Related Questions:
20th February 2018, 05:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which country I should study MDS and getting job there after completing BDS in India?

Different countries have different rules for healthcare sector. If you have BDS from India, then it may not be valid in any other country directly. You have to clear some screening test or complete a course to become eligible for PG studies in same field.

US and UK is considered the best destination for jobs abroad, but you can choose according to your own choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?