4th October 2020, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Physics) in St. Stephen's College Delhi? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in St. Stephen's College Delhi for studying MSc(Physics). Kindly tell me which are the entrance exams available for studying this Post Graduation course in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

7th October 2020, 12:08 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Physics) in St. Stephen's College Delhi? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study MSc(Physics) in St. Stephen's College Delhi can be seen below.

There is no entrance exam applicable for admission in MSc .

Admission will be on the basis of merit of graduation.

You must have completed graduation with minimum score of 50% to secure admission.
9th October 2020, 11:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Physics) in St. Stephen's College Delhi? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

There is no entrance examination is available to study MSc in Physics at St. Stephen's College Delhi. Admission selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in bachelor's degree and the shortlisted candidates will be then called for an interview which is conducted by the college. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the college.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.ststephens.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?