15th June 2017, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for MSc nursing admission?

Hi, I have just completed my BSc Nursing degree. I have no one year clinical experience. Will I get admission for the MSc nursing? If yes, what about the fee structure, entrance test last date of application?

15th June 2017, 07:57 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility for MSc nursing admission?

You are eligible for M.Sc nursing after completion of B.Sc nursing with minimum of 55% marks. There is no experience required to get admission in B.Sc nursing. To get admission in this course you have to give an entrance exam. Fees in government colleges is 50000 rs. and in private colleges it can be 1,50,000. Thanks
15th June 2017, 09:05 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> M.Sc. Nursing or Master of Science in Nursing is a postgraduate Academic Nursing course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

=> For getting admission into government college you have to appear in entrance examination like AIIMS M.Sc nursing entrance examination.

=> As per my knowledge, the last date and time for receipt of filled-in application forms is 02-07-2017.

=> The average course fee Rs 80000 to 90000 per year.
15th June 2017, 10:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Nursing admission:-

The candidate should have passed B.Sc Nursing or B.Sc Honours.

Nursing or Post Basic B. Sc Nursing with minimum of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with 55% aggregate marks from an institution recognised by Indian Nursing Council.

The candidates should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife with any State Nursing Council.

Candidates should be medically fit

Minimum 1 year of work experience after basic B.Sc Nursing or after Post Basic B. Sc Nursing.
16th June 2017, 12:42 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have just completed my BSc Nursing degree. I have no one year clinical experience. Will I get admission for the MSc nursing? If yes, what about the fee structure, entrance test last date of application?
Eligibility Of the Master of Science [M.Sc] (Nursing):

-> Applicants must have passed 12th standard in science stream (PCB) from a recognized Institution.

-> Applicants must have passed B.Sc. /B.Sc. (Hons)/Post basic B.Sc. in Nursing with minimum 55% to 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

-> Applicants must required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
17th June 2017, 12:27 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission through entrance exam, which will be conducted by the concerned university. There is no experience required for it.

All you need is, a degree in nursing from a recognized university with registration in nursing council.
26th August 2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Whether I get admission to Msc nursing without experience
9th October 2020, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc nursing in the year 2019. but this year (september) i wrote obg exam. and i also have one year work experience as a nurse educator. whether this experience will be considered for pursuing msc nursing or do i have to work one more year? pls help me by clarifying my doubt....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?