14th October 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MTech(Mechatronics) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do an MTech(Mechatronics) course from Netaji Subhas University of Technology. I want to know which entrance exams I have to appear for to study this course in this university? I would also like to know about the cutoff score for getting admission.

16th October 2020, 08:46 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MTech(Mechatronics) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study MTech(Mechatronics) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of GATE score only and through counselling procedure of GATE only you can secure admission.

You must have minimum aggregate of 55% in graduation in relevant subjects to be eligible for this course.

17th October 2020, 09:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MTech(Mechatronics) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MTech in Mechatronics at Netaji Subhas University of Technology. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in GATE. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.nsit.ac.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?