14th October 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get MTech(Mechatronics) admission in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

I am planning to do an MTech(Mechatronics) course which is available in Netaji Subhas University of Technology. Can I know about the educational qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this course in this college?

16th October 2020, 08:43 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Qualification required to get MTech(Mechatronics) admission in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

Qualification required to get MTech(Mechatronics) admission in Netaji Subhas University of Technology can be seen below.

You must have completed graduation with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university in relevant subjects.
Admission will be done on the basis of GATE score and counselling procedure of same.
17th October 2020, 09:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get MTech(Mechatronics) admission in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

The qualification required to study MTech in Mechatronics at Netaji Subhas University of Technology is a candidate must have passed BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in GATE.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.nsit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?