9th January 2011, 08:57 PM
mcrazyabout

Which examination among CAT, MAT and GATE leads to a good career and is easy to crack ?

can u please suggest me which exam should i write..?
i am doing my 3rd year BE in karnataka under VTU...i am in dilema which exam should i write..
i would like to go for the exam which will be easier to crack...
and i would b more grateful if details i mean the subjects...about the exam which u r suggesting r also provided....

14th January 2011, 06:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which examination among CAT, MAT and GATE leads to a good career and is easy to crack ?

If you need to do a ME or M.Tech, then GATE is the exam which you should appear. There are many renowned colleges which offer post graduate courses. Each of these colleges either carries out their own entrance exam or take scores of GATE to take in candidates. It you like management field then it would be better if you appear in the CAT of MAT. This will ensure a seat in a good college of your choice.
19th January 2011, 05:06 PM
mychandru024

Default Re: Which examination among CAT, MAT and GATE leads to a good career and is easy to crack ?

carrer wise CAT is the best when compared to MAT & GATE. But its tough to crack... so i would rate as CAT then GATE then MAT and its in reverse oder for ease in crackink it...
16th February 2011, 11:21 AM
SupritShestha

you ask for good career...so it always depends on individual on what he wants in life...if you want to be a business man then sure CAT is better and if you want to become a researcher then GATE and similarly MAT...and if you see from the difficulty level then i think CAT will be tougher but its entirely different from GATE...a good preparation can make any exam easy to crack and a under prepared will tell exam was tough...so its always a debatable topic....
30th June 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i have finished b.com. i am in dilema to which exam should i write MAT or CAT....
6th July 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.tech with a low percentage so i should opt for gate or cat or mat?
6th July 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i have b.com background so what i choose my entrance exam cat or mat plz give me good suggestion for me
15th February 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What after BE ? GATE or CAT
15th February 2012, 05:53 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

dear friend,

C.A.T. (Common Admission Test) :-

Every year IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) organised the CAT(Common Admission Test) examination. According to the CAT score the candidates are admitted in the management colleges.

Here I have provided some books name from where you can study and for this you have to buy the hard copy from market.The books are :

1. Analytical & Logical Reasoning
2. Quantative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwall
3. Verbal ability for CAT by Sujit Kumar
4. CAT by N.K.Sinha

M.A.T. (Management Aptitude Test)

MAT - Management Aptitude Test is an Entrance Exam conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to MBA and equivalent programmes in top MBA Colleges and Instituttes in India.

G.A.T.E. (Graduate Aptitude Test Examination)

The best way for the M.Tech is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) which is an all-India examination administered and conducted in eight zones such that

One Indian Institute of Science(IISc),Bangalore and the Seven I.I.T.s(Bombay,Kharagpur,Kanpur,Guahati,Roorkee,Ma dra s,Delhi) through this examination you can take admission in India's top most colleges.

At a glance if you talk then it is very tough to tell that which one is better.
All are depend up on you.

~regards~
priyo
15th February 2012, 06:04 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

CAT,MAT,Gate all have different opportunity
But all have good career for your future..

First we discuss for CAT and MAT:-

Both exam is for admission for MBA study in good colleges
both are for Executive study.

But GATE is the study for M.TECH that is technical study for Engineering degree students,,,
1st June 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I think Most Of Good College Prefer CAT...Is It Right?
15th January 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my B.E. & i am in 3rd year now. I am very confused now to do M.TECH or MBA...
15th January 2013, 07:13 PM
denwer1

dear friend,

C.A.T. (Common Admission Test) :-

Every year IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) organised the CAT(Common Admission Test) examination. According to the CAT score the candidates are admitted in the management colleges.

Here I have provided some books name from where you can study and for this you have to buy the hard copy from market.The books are :

1. Analytical & Logical Reasoning
2. Quantative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwall
3. Verbal ability for CAT by Sujit Kumar
4. CAT by N.K.Sinha

M.A.T. (Management Aptitude Test)

MAT - Management Aptitude Test is an Entrance Exam conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to MBA and equivalent programmes in top MBA Colleges and Instituttes in India.

G.A.T.E. (Graduate Aptitude Test Examination)

The best way for the M.Tech is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) which is an all-India examination administered and conducted in eight zones such that

One Indian Institute of Science(IISc),Bangalore and the Seven I.I.T.s(Bombay,Kharagpur,Kanpur,Guahati,Roorkee,Ma dra s,Delhi) through this examination you can take admission in India's top most colleges.

At a glance if you talk then it is very tough to tell that which one is better.
All are depend up on you.

15th March 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year b.com(hns) student almost in 3rd year in two months which entrance exam shoul i look for a better career in mba cat or mat ?
8th June 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

When should I apply for cat exams and is coaching necessary?
8th June 2013, 07:27 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

We can't say which examination is easy crack because it is depends upon candidate ability. If you are prepare well then the examination is easy crack but if you are not prepare well then it is difficult to crack . CAT and MAT examination for admission to MBA course and GATE Examination for admission to M.Tech course . Both are different courses .

If you need to join M.Tech course then you need to crack the GATE examination . GATE Stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and this examination is conducted by IIT Once in a year . Apart from IIT colleges , you can join any colleges in India Using GATE Score and GATE Score is very useful while appearing for Interview as well as public sector jobs . Plenty of colleges accepting GATE Score . This year GATE Examination has been completed and Next year GATE announcement will be expected in the month of September or October in the official website as well as employment news paper .

Eligibility Criteria ::

• You must have a completed B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Plan from a recognized University or equivalent qualification .
  • You must have a completed M.A/MCA/M.Sc from a recognized University or equivalent qualification .
  • No percentage bar and there is no age issue .
  • Final year candidates are eligible to apply for GATE Examination .

CAT Stands for Common Admission Test , which is conducted by IIM Once in a year . 2013 CAT Examination has been completed and 2014 CAT examination notification will be publish in the month of July or August in the official website .

• You must have a completed degree in any stream from a recognized University or equivalent qualification .
  • You must secure at least 50% Marks (45% marks for reserved categories)

MAT Stands for Management of Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by AIMA four times in a year . September examination has been released and Last date for receipt of application on 14/06/13 .

• You must have a completed degree in any stream from a recognized University or equivalent qualification .
  • No percentage bar and there is no age issue .
14th January 2014, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

can i get iiit or iim through mat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?