19th July 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Expert opinion upon top most universities in India for Masters in English?

I am in second year pursuing English honors from Delhi University. I am planning to continue my masters in the same subject. I would like to gain an expert opinion regarding the top-most universities in India that provides a master degree in this subject. Thanks much.

Related Questions:
  1. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
  2. Top 10 indian universities to pursue Masters in English Literature? Admission details and procedure involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
  5. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  6. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  7. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score?
  8. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  9. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  10. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  11. Top universities in India offering masters program in Biotech? Criteria for admission for the course?
  12. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  13. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  14. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  15. List of top universities in India offering PG in English Literature?
  16. Best universities to pursue Masters in Physiotherapy in India? Which field is the best to do MPT?
  17. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence after completing masters in English with 60% marks
  18. List of universities in Germany offering masters in production engineering?
21st September 2016, 02:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Expert opinion upon top most universities in India for Masters in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in second year pursuing English honors from Delhi University. I am planning to continue my masters in the same subject. I would like to gain an expert opinion regarding the top-most universities in India that provides a master degree in this subject. Thanks much.

Top most colleges in India for Masters in English are given here;

Loyola College, Chennai - Website Link

St. Stephen’s College, New Delhi - Website Link

Jawaharlal Nehru University - Website Link

Hindu College, New Delhi - Website Link

Madras Christian College, Chennai - Website Link

Presidency University, Kolkata - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?