18th March 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MBA(Financial Services) in National Academy of Management Studies?

Dear all, I want to get admission in National Academy of Management Studies for studying MBA in Financial Services. Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Financial Management & Services in Business Academy Aarhus?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Home Nursing in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?
  3. Admission procedure to study MBA(Financial Services) in National Academy of Management Studies?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  7. Course structure of MBA(Financial Services) in National Academy of Management Studies?
  8. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Financial Services) in National Academy of Management Studies?
  9. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  10. Fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  12. Fee expenses of BA(Corporate Secretaryship) in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of BBA(Foreign Trade) in Indore Professional Studies Academy?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
30th November 2018, 01:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBA(Financial Services) in National Academy of Management Studies?

Fee expenses of MBA(Financial Services) in National Academy of Management Studies is given below.

** The fee expenses of MBA(Financial Services) in National Academy of Management Studies is ₹59,900.

** Master of Business Administration in Financial Services is a postgraduate Financial Services course.

** The duration of this course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?