18th March 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for M.Des candidate of Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?

Hi all, I am going to apply for M.Des course in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology. I would like to know that if I do M.Des from this institute then what are the job opportunities available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Specializations available in M.Des at Srishti Institute of Arts Design & Technology?
  2. Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  3. Entrance exam available to study M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  4. Admission criteria to study M.Des(Strategic Design & Brand Leadership) in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  5. Which are the best institutes of Fashion Tech in India?
  6. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completion of 10th Class?
  7. What is the fee structure followed in Srishti School of Art Design and Technology?
  8. Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is Fashion Designing and Interior Decoration courses evergreen courses? List of good institutes in Bangalore?
  10. After graduation in English Honsors, am I eligible for Master of Design (MDes)?
  11. Job opportunities for B.Des(Interior Design) candidate of Deccan Institute of Technology?
  12. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing?
  13. How should I attempt NIFT Situational test for MFM group for PG course
  14. Eligibility to study MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) in World University of Design, Sonepat? -- [New]
  15. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  16. Can I do Interior Designing with commerce stream?
  17. Government job in fashion industry after completion of B.Tech Fashion Technology?
  18. Is it beneficial to study MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) in World University of Design, Sonepat?
30th November 2018, 12:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for M.Des candidate of Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?

Job opportunities for M.Des candidate of Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology

** Academic Institutions

** Fashion Designing Companies

** Garments Industry

** Apparel Production Manager

** Cutting Assistant

** Fashion Coordinator

** Retail Outlets

** Shopping Malls

** Costume Designer

** Graphic Designer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?