24th March 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Course structure & fee expenses of BBA(Foreign Trade) in Indore Professional Studies Academy?

Can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BBA course in Foreign Trade specialization? I would also like to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can apply in Indore Professional Studies Academy. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BBA(Foreign Trade) in Indore Professional Studies Academy?
  2. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Financial Management & Services in Business Academy Aarhus?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya?
  12. Fee expenses of MBA(Financial Services) in National Academy of Management Studies?
  13. Fee expenses of MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Anthropology) in Gurucharan College?
  18. Fee expenses of MBA(Business Economics) in Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
14th July 2019, 12:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & fee expenses of BBA(Foreign Trade) in Indore Professional Studies Academy?

The duration of BBA(Foreign Trade) in Indore Professional Studies Academy is 2 years are given below.

FIRST YEAR

=> Principles of Business Management

=> Principles of Economics

=> Principles & Practice of Accountancy

=> Commercial Maths & Statistics

=> Communication Competence in English

=> Business & Economic Laws

=> Computer Application for Foreign Trade

=> International Marketing Management I

=> International Financial Management I

=> Transportation & Material Handing

SECOND YEAR

=> Foreign Trade Policy

=> Quality Management in Foreign Trade

=> Industrial Organization

=> Economic Analysis for Business Decision

=> Industry Exposure

=> International Marketing Management II

=> International Financial Management II

=> Global Strategic Management

=> Basic French

=> Project Work

The fee expenses of BBA(Foreign Trade) in Indore Professional Studies Academy is Rs.76400.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?