18th March 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?

Hi, can I get to know about the structure of MTech in Digital Electronics & Communication Systems of Vaishnavi Institute of Technology? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  2. Admission criteria to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) of Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  4. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  6. Which college is better in between Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science and Institute of Engineering & Technology, DAVV to study M.Tech(Electronics & Communication)?
  7. Higher studies after BE ECE on medical
  8. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication? I have completed B.Tech from ECE
  9. Should I study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  10. M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering in Apex Institute of Management & Technology is AICTE approved?
  11. Course structure of MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  12. Fee structure of MBA(Systems Management) offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  13. Scope of Electrical Designing course after B.Tech in ECE? Duration and location to learn this course?
  14. Eligibility to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  15. Seats available for MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) course in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  16. Course structure of MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology? -- [New]
  17. Course structure of Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  18. What is the syllabus of UP PCS J? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2018, 01:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?

The duration of Master of Technology in Digital Electronics & Communication Systems course is two years i.e 4 semesters.

COURSE STRUCTURE

FIRST SEMESTER

** Antenna Theory and Design

** Advanced Digital Communications

** Probability & Random Process

** Digital Circuits & Logic Design

SECOND SEMESTER

** Linear Algebra

** Modern DSP

** Advanced Embedded System

** Advanced Computer Architecture

THIRD SEMESTER

=> Error Control Coding

=> Evaluation of Project Phase I

=> Simulation Modelling & Analysis

=> Multimedia Communications

=> Advances in VLSI Design

FOURTH SEMESTER

=> Evaluation of Project Phase II

=> Evaluation of Project work

=> Project Work Evaluation & Viva-Voce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?