2nd June 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MFSc(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MFSc in Aquaculture course which is available in Central Institute of Fisheries Education. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur?
  2. How many MFSc(Aquaculture) seats are available in Central Institute of Fisheries Education?
  3. Fee expenses of MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  4. Entrance exam available to study MFSc(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education?
  5. Which top 6 college can I get after scoring 333 in ICAR?
  6. Scholarships available to study MFSc(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  9. Course structure of MFSc(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha? -- [New]
  11. List of the research institutes to do project? I am studying in M.Pharm Pharmacology 1st semester
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  13. List of colleges offering PhD(Aquaculture) in India -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  16. List of colleges for a general candidate who has secured 311 rank in ICAR(Plant Biotechnology) Ph.D entrance exam?
  17. Fee expenses of BEd(Biological Sciences) in Loyala Institute of Teacher Education?
  18. Syllabus of LDC recruitment exam conducted by Central Fisheries Institute?
15th December 2018, 08:52 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MFSc(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education?

Fee expenses of MFSc(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education

FEE STRUCTURE

First year = ₹16,700

Second year = ₹16,200

PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL = ₹32,900

The duration of this course is two years.
7th November 2020, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee expenses of MFSc(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education?

is open for non ICAR students too. what mark should I score to get in
26th August 2021, 04:19 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

MFSc in Agriculture is a 2year long post graduate course in the fisheries science in India

Average Course Fee- 50k to 3 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?