7th February 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for course at IFBI?

I have completed M.Com & CA inter. My age is 25 years & 4 months. Am I eligible for the courses offered by IFBI? What is the fee structure? What about placement?

8th February 2017, 04:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for course at IFBI?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for the courses at IFBI:

There are many courses that are offered by Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance. Here are several courses that are offered by IFBI.

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Banking

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations

>> Diploma in Banking

>> Certificate course in Tele Banking (CTB)

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PGDRB)

Yes, you are eligible to do any of the courses that are mentioned above with the mentioned educational qualification. You must have secured minimum 50% marks or more than that in order to be eligible.

Click here for More Details
8th February 2017, 05:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Com & CA inter. My age is 25 years & 4 months. Am I eligible for the courses offered by IFBI? What is the fee structure? What about placement?

The Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance (IFBI) offers the following courses:

Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO) – the eligibility to study the course is graduation with over 50% marks, and 50% marks in Class X and Class XII. The upper age limit for the course is 25 years.

Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) - the eligibility to study the course is graduation with not less than 50% marks and 50% marks in Class X and Class XII. The upper age limit is 25 years.

Certificate Course in Tele Banking (CTB) - the eligibility to study the course is graduation with not less than 50% marks. The upper age limit is 26 years.

Diploma in Banking (DB) - the eligibility to study the course is graduation with not less than 50% marks. The upper age limit is 25 years.

Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PGDRB) - the eligibility to study the course is graduation with not less than 50% marks. The upper age limit is 24 years.

You can apply online for the admission. The candidates will be selected to the course through IFBI Common Entrance Test and Personal Interview. The IFBI website link is Click Here
8th February 2017, 11:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for courses offered by IFBI at this instant because your age is 25 years 4 months at this instant.
Candidates with below 25 years are eligible for the courses offered by IFBI.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation, class 12th and class 10th.
11th May 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com last year 2016.And after that I am working in school from one year. I have also gap after class 10th due to some medical problem. Can I apply for the course of pgdbo?
23rd December 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.E in April 2019 ,My DOB :27/05/1994. Am i eligible for the course offered by IFBI.
8th April 2020, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

My age is 24 year 4 months.am i eligible for IFBI course
19th July 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation in 2017 and want to do banking course in ifbi -PGDFM
Please tell me eligibility ?
6th September 2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

My age is 27 .In previous I joined in NIIT I worked as 1 yr in bank can I join again in NIIT
16th November 2020, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in college and soon i will complete my graduation in BBI , so can i apply for IFBI after graduation and my % in 10th and 12th are above 60%
26th August 2021, 04:15 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

IFBI Full Form - Institute of finance Banking and Insurance.

Candidates must have a 10th,12th and graduation degree with minimum 50%marks.

Age limit- 25 years

IFBI Courses:-
*Diploma in Banking Sales
*Post graduate diploma in Banking (PGDB)
*Post graduate diploma in retail banking ( PGDRB).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?