18th April 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Automotive Engineering) in DIAT?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MTech(Automotive Engineering) course in Defence Institute of Advanced Technology? I am interested to do this MTech in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

16th May 2018, 11:44 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Automotive Engineering) in DIAT?

General fee structure is given for M.Tech in DIAT in your mentioned and relevant engineering subjects and if you want to know then read below :

For sponsored students from other agencies/ organisations

>> One time fee including all charges of Admission fee, Provisional Certificate, Students Welfare Fund, Modernisation, Alumni Life Membership, Identity Card is 5000/- and rupees 10,000/- will be deposited for caution money which will be refundable.

>> Semester Fee including tuition, examination, registration, Gym, Medical Insurance, Library, Internet, Laboratory, Association and Culture is 50,000/- rupees.

So total 50000/- + 15,000/- is 65,000/- rupees will be the fee for first semester of this course.

Total yearly payable fee for this course will be rs. 2,31,000/- for SC/ST category candidates and rupees 2,51,000/- for general and OBC category candidates so you need to pay this fee every single year for completion of your M.Tech.

For more details you should visit the official website of this institute. : https://www.diat.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71&It emid=75
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?