18th March 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MTech in Digital Electronics & Communication Systems. Can I know about the criteria for admission in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  2. Course structure of MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) of Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  4. Admission criteria to study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  5. Admission criteria to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology? -- [New]
  6. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  7. Which college is better in between Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science and Institute of Engineering & Technology, DAVV to study M.Tech(Electronics & Communication)?
  8. Higher studies after BE ECE on medical
  9. Eligibility to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  10. Should I study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  11. Is it necessary to secure atleast 55% in B.E./B.Tech to get admission in M.Tech? Details of Defense Institue of Advanced Technology to study M.Tech in Electronics & Communication?
  12. M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering in Apex Institute of Management & Technology is AICTE approved?
  13. Entrance exam available to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  14. Eligibility to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  15. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication? I have completed B.Tech from ECE
  16. Can I take M.Tech specification with mechanics after completing B.Tech with ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many ME(Electronics & Communication) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  18. Eligibility to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) for BTech(ECE) student?
26th March 2019, 03:14 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?

=> Master of Technology in Digital Electronics & Communication Systems is a postgraduate Electronics and Communication Engineering programme.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed B.Tech in the respective stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for the admission of Master of Technology in Digital Electronics & Communication Systems is 50% and also you have to clear entrance exam.

=> The duration of Master of Technology in Digital Electronics & Communication Systems is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?