15th June 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to do masers in Bio mechanics or Kinesiology to make career in yoga field?

I'm a graduate in Yoga Science and am looking for a subject to do my masters as I am thinking of doing a different subject like biomechanics or kinesiology which will support me in my yoga knowledge. In the future if i do a phd can i do it in the field of yoga or does it have to be in the field of my masters subject. Need help asap! Thanks

3rd April 2018, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do masers in Bio mechanics or Kinesiology to make career in yoga field?

Biomechanics and Kinesiology has scope in sports field, not Yoga. For making a career in Yoga field, you need to pursue studies in the same field.

Biomechanics and Kinesiology is related to sports and if you are interested in Yoga, then this is not a suitable course for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?