1st May 2015, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it a good option to do MBA after Mechanical engineering?

I am a 1st sem mechanical engineering student please tell me is it a good option to do mba after mechanical engineering,somewhere i've heard that mba should be done only by CS,IT students is it true?

4th May 2015, 08:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good option to do MBA after Mechanical engineering?

No, What have you heard is absolutely wrong that MBA can be done only by CSE or IT Candidates. MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a Post Graduate Degree which can be done by Graduates. As you are still in the 1st year 1st semester of Mechanical Engineering B.Tech, there is a lot of time to decide which career to choose. Remember, if you are really interested in core subjects and mechanical engineering then I suggest you to go with Master of Technology (Mechanical) to find better career in Core Companies and Public Sector Companies. But if you are not interested in core engineering and core concepts then you may better to go with Master of Business Administration (MBA) course. Remember, Mechanical Engineering Graduates are absolutely eligible to pursue MBA after successful completion of Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?