10th January 2016, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Good salaried job after post graduation in M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?

Respected Sir
I am under graduation student in B.Sc in Chemistry at SHRI C.N.P.F ARTS & D.N Science College, DABHOI. I want to make my future bright and I hope that when I competes my M.Sc. and in the future. I want to get good job and good salary so which college will give me best job-placement? And which types of quality you mention in interview?

Related Questions:
17th January 2016, 07:56 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Good salaried job after post graduation in M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
I am under graduation student in B.Sc in Chemistry at SHRI C.N.P.F ARTS & D.N Science College, DABHOI. I want to make my future bright and I hope that when I competes my M.Sc. and in the future. I want to get good job and good salary so which college will give me best job-placement? And which types of quality you mention in interview?

Those who complete M.Sc in Organic Chemistry course can try for jobs in both private and public sectors. Once, after completing M.Sc in Organic Chemistry, you can find job opportunities in the field such as, Processing, Operations or Manufacturing, Research and Development, Design and Construction, Finance and Teaching etc.

As a fresher you can expect a salary range from Rs.20, 000 to 25,000 per month. It may get increased once you get sufficient skill and experience. Mostly personality and communication skill will be evaluated in the Interview process so please develop your personality and communication skill to qualify in the Interview.

Colleges Offering M.Sc in Organic Chemistry:

- Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies (AIGS), Bangalore
Official website - www.acharya.ac.in/aigs.php

- Ideal College of Arts & Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
Official website - idealcollegeskkd.com/aboutus.html

- Rajiv Gandhi Degree College
Official website - www.rgc.ac.in/

- SKVT College
Official website - www.skvtcollege.info/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?