16th January 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

What shoud I do after graduation in B.Sc? Can I do the post graduation course?

I am doing my graduation in B.sc pure pass. what should i do after graduation? should i do M.sc , M.B.A or M.C.A????? Can someone please help me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!

16th January 2016, 03:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shoud I do after graduation in B.Sc? Can I do the post graduation course?

You can opt for all of the above mentioned courses after the completion of your B.Sc. You can very much go for PG courses as well as can opt for jobs in various public and private firms. Therefore, it is up to you to decide as to what to do.
16th January 2016, 08:56 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shoud I do after graduation in B.Sc? Can I do the post graduation course?

OPTION AFTER GRADUATION IN B.SC

* You have not mentioned the stream in which you have done your B.Sc. so its difficult for me to telling about carrier opton for you.

* Generally after graduation in B.Sc the mater degree is the most obvious choice.

* YES you are eligible to do the post graduation course after completion of B.SC.

* Also you are eligible to do course like M.Sc (Master of Science) and MBA (Master of Business Application).
17th January 2016, 01:01 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my graduation in B.sc pure pass. what should i do after graduation? should i do M.sc , M.B.A or M.C.A????? Can someone please help me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!
The aspirant can do MBA after B.Sc, the course is very useful to become a successful manager in an organization. So the aspirant can choose MBA, which is very useful course. The aspirant’s interest in the managerial field is very important. To join in a good business school, the aspirant has to appear for entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, CMAT etc. The eligibility to study the MBA is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?