23rd September 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Does Madras University offer M.A. in Criminology course? Eligibility to apply for a student of Kerala University? Date of entrance exam?

Hello Everyone,
I am a student of Kerala University, would like to do M.A. in Criminology. Is Madras University offers M.A. in Criminology? What is the eligibility criteria and when will be the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the MSc criminology entrance exam conducted by university of Madras? What is the qualification required?
  2. Information about doing M.Sc in Geology through distance education?
  3. How may I apply for a lecturers post in one of the law university or colleges in Kerala? What's the procedure for the same? I have completed my LLM in criminology
  4. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed?
  6. Some good colleges for M.Sc. in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any entrance exam for M.A in English in Madras University
  8. Which Books to prepare for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? Job Opportunities after completion of MA in Criminology? List of Universities offering this course?
  9. How to be eligible for forensic medicine doctor in CBI, CID after completing MBBS?
  10. Kerala University, M.S. in Anatomy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Date of entrance exam for M.Sc in Madras university?
  12. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc in Madras University being a B.Sc final year student of Andhra University?
  14. Am i eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 10th with 62% from Kerala and 12th with 60%?
  15. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  16. How to apply for BSc course in Madras University?
  17. Is there any entrance exam for joining M.Phil course in University of Madras? When is the college opening and how can I apply for the course?
  18. What is the procedure to study M.A criminology in Madras University
24th October 2015, 01:30 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Madras University offer M.A. in Criminology course? Eligibility to apply for a student of Kerala University? Date of entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a student of Kerala University, would like to do M.A. in Criminology. Is Madras University offers M.A. in Criminology? What is the eligibility criteria and when will be the entrance exam?
Yes, M.A Criminology and Criminal Justice Administration offered by Madras University. One needs to satisfy the below criteria to be eligible for MA in Criminology.

The eligibility to study course is a bachelors’ degree from the recognized university with 50% marks from a reputed university. There will be an entrance test for the admission of M.A Criminology and Criminal Justice Administration.

The entrance was held 13th to 24th July 2015.

You can also check the details in the website http://www.unom.ac.in/
17th January 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Madras University offer M.A. in Criminology course? Eligibility to apply for a student of Kerala University? Date of entrance exam?

After 12th how to get admission in for criminology in madras university . how much percentage is needed in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?