28th February 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to study MCA-LE in distance mode from Punjab Technical University?

Hello, I want to study MCA-LE from Punjab Technical University in distance education mode. Please tell me is it good to study this course in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in Computer science after MCA from Punjab Technical University in distance education?
  2. Can I study PhD in IT after completion of distance MCA? Should I have to study M.Phil/M.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MCA from Punjab Technical University through distance learning
  4. Is my MCA distance course degree from Punjab Technical University valid in USA, UK and Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does Punjab university, Chandigarh provides M.Phil (English) in distance mode?
  6. Is it valuable to do MCA from Punjab Technical Universities?
  7. Is it valuable to do MCA from Punjab Technical Universities?
  8. Is there any value in MCA distance course? Which university is good?
  9. Will I be eligible to get admission in MCA in regular after passing B.Sc IT from PTU through distance learning?
  10. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  11. Possibility to get admission in KSOU to study M.Tech in Computer Science in distance mode if completed MCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. Re: List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in ECE?
  13. Can I fill form for MCA Entrance Exam having completed BCA in Distance Learning from Punjab Technical University?
  14. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  15. How to do M.tech in Material Science in distance mode?
  16. Which university is good to pursue MCA with Distance?
  17. List of reputed institutes offering MCA through distance learning mode?
  18. What is the scope after MCA from Punjab Technical University through distance learning with job experience
15th March 2018, 08:38 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it good to study MCA-LE in distance mode from Punjab Technical University?

Yes, it is true that pursuing mere BCA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MCA.

Many MNCs hire MCA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?