1st March 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Economics or English which is good to study in M.Phil for an Economics Gold Medalist?

Hello, I am double M.A. First I did M.A. in English the in Economics. I would like to know your advice for M.Phil. I am confuse between these two subjects as these are my best subjects and I got gold medal in Economics. But many of my friends are telling me M.Phil Economics is very tough. I am also teaching in a private school. So, what I do in M.Phil, English or Economics?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics for MPhil(Economics) student? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Economics) in Mumbai University?
  3. How can I study B.Com with Economics after completing 12th?
  4. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  5. Is economics a necessary subject to study B.Com in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get Economics Honours having scored between 80-90% in Economics at High School board exams? Which are the best colleges to study Economics?
  7. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  8. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  10. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  11. Which is better among B.Sc(Economics) and Integrated M.Sc(Economics)?
  12. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?
  13. Possibility to study M.A. in Economics if completed B.A. with English, Hindi, Education & Economics?
  14. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Economics for B.A.(Economics) student?
  15. Which one should I prefer among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies for study M.A.(Economics)?
  16. List of universities offering MPhil(Economics) in Abroad
  17. Is it possible to study M.A.(Economics) for B.A. General student?
  18. Eligibility to study MA Economics with specialization in World Economics?
15th March 2018, 05:20 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Economics or English which is good to study in M.Phil for an Economics Gold Medalist?

According to me, every subject is tough, no one is easy. So, it is fully depend upon your interest, that you want to do M.Phil from which subject.

And if you are confused, then i suggest you to apply for M.Phil from both the subjects. Choose that subject in which you cleared the entrance examination for M.Phil program.
15th March 2018, 08:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Economics or English which is good to study in M.Phil for an Economics Gold Medalist?

It totally depends on you that what you want to pursue. But according to me you should go for English.
If you are confused between these two subjects then go for M.Phil from both English as well as Economics one by one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?