28th July 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Does Punjab university, Chandigarh provides M.Phil (English) in distance mode?

Hello sir, I am MA in English holder and want to study M.Phil in English from Punjab university, Chandigarh in distance mode. Does Punjab university, Chandigarh provides M.Phil in distance mode? If yes then what is the last date and procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
30th July 2016, 01:34 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Punjab university, Chandigarh provides M.Phil (English) in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am MA in English holder and want to study M.Phil in English from Punjab university, Chandigarh in distance mode. Does Punjab university, Chandigarh provides M.Phil in distance mode? If yes then what is the last date and procedure to apply for it?

Sorry, Panjab University, Chandigarh does not offer M.Phil (English) in distance mode. The Panjab University offers the M.Phil (English) through regular mode only. The students who have completed M.A in English with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply to the course. There will be an Entrance test and interview for the admission. The list of courses available in Panjab University through distance education will be found in the website link Click Here
5th January 2018, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Punjab university, Chandigarh provides M.Phil (English) in distance mode?

I have completed my M.A. English with 59%. I want to do M.Phil in English in regular. Please give me the information about Entrance test 2018 for M.Phil in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?