17th June 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Guidance for pursuing PG in Archaeology?

I have completed my degree in b pharmacy from nasik maharashtra. i have interest in ancient history. i have wish to complete my pg in archeology. guide me.

16th August 2014, 10:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance for pursuing PG in Archaeology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my degree in b pharmacy from nasik maharashtra. i have interest in ancient history. i have wish to complete my pg in archeology. guide me.
Yes, of course you are eligible for the Master of Arts in Archaeology after the bachelor degree course. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for an MA Archaeology course. but preference will be given to the candidate who have a completed bachelor degree in History or Archaeology course from a recognized university.

Guidance for pursuing PG in Archaeology:-
  • The Applicant must have completed bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized university.
  • The Applicant should have a minimum of 55% in the graduate level.
  • First preference will be given to the candidate who completed graduate courses in History or Archaeology.
  • Some institution may also conduct entrance exams within the college.
  • The applicant required to appear and qualify in entrance exam conducted by the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?