5th September 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Which has more scope in India- M.Sc microbiology or M.Sc botany?

I just completed B.Sc with biology & wanted to do M.Sc but confused in between M.Sc microbiology or M.Sc botany. Which has more scope in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Microbiology or forestry after completing BSc in Botany? What is the scope?
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  3. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  4. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  5. Will I be eligible for MSc microbiology or biotechnology from IIT after B.Sc in botany?
  6. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
  7. What is the scope of doing M.Sc in Microbiology?
  8. Which course have better future when cmoared to M.Sc Zoology and M.Sc Botany?
  9. Which is best M.Sc microbiology or M.Sc applied microbiology?
  10. Which trade of M.Sc Microbiology would be better to do having done B.Sc in Microbiology with Botany?
  11. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  12. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  13. Career scope after M.Sc in microbiology?
  14. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  15. Institutes offering MSc Medical Microbiology in India?
  16. Which has more scope in India- M.Sc microbiology or M.Sc botany? -- [New]
  17. What is the date of start for admission in MSc Microbiology in Punjab? Which are the top colleges in Punjab having MSc Micobiology
  18. What are the job opportunities after MSc Botany? I have completed my MSc in Botany from APS university
11th September 2016, 11:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more scope in India- M.Sc microbiology or M.Sc botany?

Biology is a science which deals about many specializations and they generally include the below mentioned subjects.

>> Botany (Plant Part)

>> Zoology (Animal Part)

Besides this, as you are dealing with Microbiology, I can say that Microbiology falls under the jurisdiction of Zoology. So as far as my best knowledge is concerned, I can't say that this course is best and that course is best. Because there is an equal and it's own importance for each subject. So I suggest you to choose the best stream based on your achievements and goals. As you are from Biology background, I strongly suggest you to go with M.Sc in Botany course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?