25th August 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for MSc microbiology or biotechnology from IIT after B.Sc in botany?

Sir, I will be pursuing B.Sc in botany with zoology and environmental science as my subjects. Kindly, let me know if I would be able to do MSc in microbiology or biotechnology from IIT. If yes, how shall I move on for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  2. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  5. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  7. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  8. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  9. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  10. How to do MSc in Microbiology or forestry after completing BSc in Botany? What is the scope?
  11. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  12. How to do both Microbiology and Biotechnology? I have done MSc
  13. Masters in Biochemistry after Graduation in Industrial Chemistry?
  14. Which trade of M.Sc Microbiology would be better to do having done B.Sc in Microbiology with Botany?
  15. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  16. Which is the best option for MSc after completing BSc Botany and Biotechnology
  17. How can I do MSc in marine biotechnology after passing BSc Botany
  18. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
27th August 2016, 12:27 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for MSc microbiology or biotechnology from IIT after B.Sc in botany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I will be pursuing B.Sc in botany with zoology and environmental science as my subjects. Kindly, let me know if I would be able to do MSc in microbiology or biotechnology from IIT. If yes, how shall I move on for that?
Both the Microbiology and Biotechnology have good scope in both the Government and private sector as well. Since, you have completed B.Sc in Botany, so I suggest you to prefer Biotechnology course at the Master degree level. The minimum educational qualification needed for M.Sc in Microbiology course is B.Sc in concerned specialization from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?