15th January 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Sc Environmental course in various institutes?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I m B.sc with ZBC group. I want to do m.sc with enviromental sci.plz tell me the
entrance exam date of various institutes and eligibility of m.sc enviromental sci.

Related Questions:
  1. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  2. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for MSc in Agriculture after environmental science honors with 60% marks
  4. How can I apply for a job after doing MSc Environmental Sciences in both govt and private sector
  5. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  6. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  7. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  8. How can I apply for MSc degree in any department?
  9. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  10. How to apply for M.Sc Environmental course in various institutes? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in earth science? I am doing MSc environmental science
  12. What is the procedure to apply for IIT MSc course?
  13. List of jobs I can apply for, after completing MSC in environmental science?
  14. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  15. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
  16. Can I apply for environmental science in UGC NET? I am a student of MSc Zoology
  17. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi? How to prepare for JNU MSc Environmental Science entrance exam
23rd January 2015, 11:49 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc Environmental course in various institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I m B.sc with ZBC group. I want to do m.sc with enviromental sci.plz tell me the
entrance exam date of various institutes and eligibility of m.sc enviromental sci.

For applying to the M.Sc Environmental course, applicants must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Entrance tests are conducted for by various Universities to select the right candidates for the program. The entrance exam dates differs from university to university. Most probably the entrance exam will be held during the month of April/May. You must visit the official website of respective university to know the accurate exam date. The student must pass the examination with a minimum score specified by the respective university. You can get the the application forms and booklet through the counter office of the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?