28th November 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completing MSc Environmental science

Dear sir, I have completed Msc with Environmental science from vksingh univesity. Which types of course is suitable for me to go Research centre

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  2. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  3. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  4. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science? -- [New]
  5. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  6. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  7. List of jobs I can apply for, after completing MSC in environmental science?
  8. How can I prepare for GATE after completing MSc in Environmental Science and Technology? I am interested in doing M.Tech/M.E
  9. Can I be eligible to apply for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing MSc in Zoology?
  10. Can I apply for UGC NET in the subject of environmental science after completing MSc with Botany
  11. List of Msc. Environmental Science Colleges in Coimbatore
  12. Does IIT B offer course in MSc Environmental Science?
  13. How to do MSc in Biotechnology after completing B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  14. How to write CSIR exam in Environmental Science as a Major
  15. Books for JNU MSc Life Science and MSc Environmental Science entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in earth science? I am doing MSc environmental science
  17. What kind of job will I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science? Is there any job recruitment in Bihar for EVS specialized students?
  18. Will I get admission in MSc Environmental Science after scoring 51.48%?
28th December 2012, 01:16 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What to do after completing MSc Environmental science

M.Sc in Environmental Science is of two year duration course .

Environmental Science Graduate/Post graduate is professional who has knowledge of contributing ,conserving and using the natural resources very intelligently ,so that it create less amount of pressure on nature and in turn benefit the society.

There are various opportunities for student who has done his /her MSc/M.Tech in Environmental Science.

Environmental scientists plays the important role of the guardians of the environment and that's why are employed by mines, fertilizer plants, textile and dying industry, food processing units

Some other area where you could look for job are given below

Research & Development
Teaching
Environmental Journalism
Oceanography
Marine Biology
horticulture
Geology.
NGO
UN
WHO
US
AID

All above area /industry require people with specializations in the field of Environmental Science.

Pursuing an MBA in Forest management / environmental management is also an option to work in the Forest Management area.

More career opportunities are available to Phd and Engineering student but M.sc in Environment Science is also not ignored.
22nd November 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam, I am a maths teacher with 12 years exp in hyd, Now I want to do M.Sc for promotion, which is best,M.Sc environmental science or M.Sc psychology?,or other one? please suggest Immediately! tomorrow is last date with late fee! urgent please.........!
22nd November 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam, I am a maths teacher with 12 years exp in hyd, Now I want to do M.Sc for promotion, which is best,M.Sc environmental science or M.Sc psychology?,or other one? please suggest Immediately! tomorrow is last date with late fee! urgent please.........!
5th June 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

dear sir / madam myself kiran what to do after completing msc environmental science
5th July 2014, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

which course is better for getting govt jobs in future msc environment science or msc geoinformatics?
4th February 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MADAM,I Srabanti Chatterjee studing final year msc in environmental science.how can I get a job in NGO?please give me the list of NGOs in kolkata I can apply after msc.
8th February 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for m.sc entrance exam for environmental science ?
9th February 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have completed M.Sc Environmental science in govt university in Chennai, further, I have completed M.Tech Environmental engineering. I recently found a govt job asked for b.tech civil candidate. Is my M.Sc Environmental Science is equivalent to B.TEch? as environmental engineering comes under civil branch. Shall i apply for the job? I went through the syllabus for the above mentioned job they have mentioned environmental engineering/ technology in syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?