19th January 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Ph.D in textile while doing post graduation course in textile engineering?

Right now I am pursuing my masters in mechanical processing of textile engineering & i am in final year.I would like to know how could i be able to apply for phd in textile under the faculty of the regarding university? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Post graduation in Textile after graduation in Arts?
  2. Guidance for post graduation in Textile
  3. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  4. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  5. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  6. How to apply for SSC CGL exam after Graduation in Textile Technology?
  7. Is there a Ph.D in textile? What are the universities offering Ph.D in textile? What are the subjects there in Ph.D in textile?
  8. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  10. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  11. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  12. Colleges which provide undergraduate Textile Technology programme?
  13. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  14. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  15. How to apply for the post graduate programme in Textile Technology?
  16. Will it a be a smart choice to go for PG in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech in Textile Technology?
  17. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  18. How to become a textile engineer? I have passed 10th board exam
10th March 2017, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D in textile while doing post graduation course in textile engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Right now I am pursuing my masters in mechanical processing of textile engineering & i am in final year.I would like to know how could i be able to apply for phd in textile under the faculty of the regarding university? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same?

Thanks!

You have to apply through the prescribed application form downloaded from university website link or from Registrar’s Office in the University for the PhD admission. Candidates who have qualified M.Sc Bio Textiles or M.Sc / M.Phil in Textiles & Fashion Apparel or Textiles and Clothing are eligible to apply for the PhD in Textile & Clothing in Avinashilingam University. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview conducted by the university. The list of colleges offering the PhD in Textile is given below.

Avinashilingam University – Official Website

Government M.H. College of Home Science and Science for Women - Official Website

The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?