13th April 2022, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How to approach for a job in Media companies like Zee news, TV9 etc.?

Respected sir/ma’am, I have completed my UG in journalism, psychology and mass communication. I want to work for a media company like Zee news, TV9 etc. May i please know how can i approach them and at what post should I apply for?
Any other degree or PGDM courses would be required, if yes then please mention which.
Thank you

14th April 2022, 12:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach for a job in Media companies like Zee news, TV9 etc.?

Work as an intern or approaching them for a job is not an easy task.
But still nothing comes easy.
Mailing your resume to them will not benefit, what you can do you can have one to one telephonic conversation with them.
Or else you can visit their office to talk to them, here also luck plays a major role.

But you must try in local and regional channel, there a candidate can learn more and gain experience.
And then they can apply for any reputed ones.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?