2nd June 2011, 08:44 PM
ankam priyanka

Qualifications and requirements to get a job in Navratna Companies? How to approach the companies?

i want to get job in navaratna companies after my complition of electrical engineering. what are qualifications, requirements? how to approach those companies?

18th September 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications and requirements to get a job in Navratna Companies? How to approach the companies?

Dear experts, Which is the entrance exam/interview to apply for Navratan Companies ? Thanks!
4th October 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications and requirements to get a job in Navratna Companies? How to approach the companies?

is it common entrance exam for all navarathna companies or separately need to apply???
16th January 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to do job in navratana companies what should I do
16th January 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

do a engineering student who has some backlogues could apply for navratna companies??
2nd February 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i got attempt in 12 th std..later finished my be mechanical with 73% ....can i able to apply foe these companies
21st February 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to do job in navratna, mini navratna and maharatna for the post of CS but this type of vacancy is so less and filled so early without publication of job..so please tell how to find job in this type of companies for the post of cs...my email id is [email protected] plz reply...
15th March 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi, My name is satya.. iam an MCA graduate and persuing MBA from Osmania University.Want to apply for navratan companies please help me out in get job at navratan companies..
18th March 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

hi. my name is samatha.Iam a b.tech graduate ECE with78% from jntu how can i get job in navaratna company my mail id is [email protected]
21st March 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

hi . my name is siddhartha sahu. i am persuing 8th sem. in B.E in mechanical branch.and my average % is 70% . so how can i get job in navaratna company. my email id is [email protected]
4th April 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know about these companies & the qualification that I required to approache .Now, I Am in the stream of 3rd ece with 77% .My email id is [email protected]
4th April 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know about these companies & the qualification that i required to get into.now i am in stream of 3rd ece with 77%.my email id is [email protected]
18th April 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the selection criteria for navratna , maharatna ,companies .plz reply to [email protected]
8th June 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance to get job in navratna companies after B.Sc.(electronics)?
8th June 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

name of navratna companies in which i can get job with 81% in 10th,83.2% in 12th,65% in gradution
30th August 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know about these compay. i am studying eee 3rd year.i want to know about that details sir.my id [email protected]
27th September 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.... myself Soundarya persuing 4th year b.tech in mechanical engineering. i would like to work in core field so this is a great oppurtunity for us.. so i would like know how to prepare for the written test, GD, interview, etc.. so sir will you please help me????
18th February 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

i'm a girl n wanna go for public sector plz recmmnt some exans n jobs for whch i can appear
13th May 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ph candidate one rt leg. m.e.in ind metallurgy.13 yrs exp what type of job / where shall apply
14th July 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have my 10th percentage 70.2 and 12th 68.2 and i completed my engineering with 64.4%.Which companies i can apply for and am i suitable to fulfill criterias of companies
4th August 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

what about the job opportunity in this companies for those condidates who are belongs to field of journalism and having 15 and more years experience?
23rd September 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

My name is nagma i studing b.tech 4th year witn 66 percentage from ece department i want to get a job in navarathna companie so plz explain how to approah .and what are the needs for getting the job .mail id is [email protected]
4th October 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for navarthna companie i have completed my BE - ECE with 70 percentage how to approah and what are the needs for getting the job my mail id is [email protected]
30th December 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

my self sonia am b.com graduate from sol can i getting the job in navratana companies.what sort of qualifications i should have to get the job pls reply my mail id is [email protected]
18th February 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a law student ,i want to know what sort of qualification is required for being employed in navaratna companies,kindly reply my mail id is [email protected]
18th February 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a law student ,i want to know that what sort of qualification is required for being employed in navaratna companies.please,send your reply in my mail id [email protected]
31st July 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I am in my 3rd year of engineering(ece). I would like to know the procedure, qualifications etc. to get into navaratnas. could you please help me?? my mail [email protected]
23rd August 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

hi,sir can a B.sc-computer science student can join in navratna company sir please reply me.
28th October 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

can a computer science student apply in navrata company..
kindly reply me sir in
[email protected]
6th February 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

hello...
I m pursuing my MBA, nd I m in 4th sem. I want to hw can I find a suitable job in navratna companies... Is there any qualifing exam for d same.. pls reply... my mail id is.. [email protected]

thank u
12th January 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Now I'm pursuing 4th year btech. I would like to know the procedure and qualifications to get the job into navratnas. My email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?