1st February 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How can get Degree Of MCA after completing any course?

I have Completed MCA in June 2010 and not get Degree so how can find my Degree? How can i get it after completing any course?

5th February 2014, 10:53 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can get Degree Of MCA after completing any course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have Completed MCA in June 2010 and not get Degree so how can find my Degree? How can i get it after completing any course?
Hey friend,

You have mentioned that you have completed MCA degree which stands for Master of Computer Application which is a Post graduate course and this course is of a duration of 3 years and you have completed it and the thing is that you haven't mentioned in which University you did your MCA degree which makes me impossible to tell how to get notified regarding the degree.

The way might be like you checking your University's official site or by contacting at the University directly.You will be surely notified regarding the Degree certification,as you might be notified by a Post which will be sent to your Address which is given in your application form as it is the procedure certain universities depend upon.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?