26th December 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MCA after completing degree in B.A Economics

i had choosed commerce with computer science at my school level and i had completed the degree of B.A ECONOMICS. is it possible for me to study MCA?

8th January 2013, 11:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MCA after completing degree in B.A Economics

Graduates are eligible to pursue MCA course. They should have studied mathematics as a subject either at 12th or graduation. Admission of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of entrance exam. Those with at least 50% mark in qualifying exam can try for AIMCET. Qualifying NIMCET helps you to pursue the course in reputed institutes like NIT.
26th June 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study MCA after completing degree in B.A Economics

what are the jobs are available after b.a economics degree
11th March 2021, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA with B.A in economics without maths in 12 and bachelor degree
Is I m eligible for MCA ??
11th June 2021, 12:36 PM
Afreen0786

Yes it's possible to do MCA after B.A economics for MCA but first you should have a graduation Degree from any recognized University.

MCA is a professional degree in computer science.
Candidates having an MCA degree may have great employment opportunities in top IT companies and top consultancy firms.

MCA is a course of 2 years.
15th June 2021, 06:52 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Yes, it is possible to study MCA after completing degree in B.A Economics. MCA stands for Master of Computer Application.

MCA eligibility:

You need to have a bachelor's degree in computer application. Most MCA institutes will accept graduates from other streams like commerce, arts, science, and computer science as well. You need to have more than 50% of your bachelors degree. You need to have more than 55% in your 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?