18th August 2012, 05:25 PM
dhivyalakshmi.t

How to get a job after completing PG degree(MCA)

im a 2012 passed out female candidate i have completed my pg degree MCA
how should i get job related to my qualification

Related Questions:
  1. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  2. What type of job can I get after completing B.Sc? -- [New]
  3. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  5. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  6. How can I get a job after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get job in Nashik after completing Masters in Public Administratio?
  8. Should I go for a job or PG after completing BSc IT?
  9. Job opportunities available after completing MSc Biochemistry course?
  10. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  11. How will I get a job in core department after completing B.E ECE?
  12. Job prospects after completing CS course?
  13. What is the use of completing Graduation?
  14. Can I get a job as a Dietician after completing masters of Arts?
  15. M.Tech, MS or Job, Which one should I go for after completing B.Tech? If I go for a job then what kind of job can I expect after completing B.Tech Pharma?
  16. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  17. Categories of job after completing M.Sc?
  18. Where can I get a job after completing masters degree? I am joining MSc IT after completing my graduation in BCA from PU
9th June 2014, 02:14 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing PG degree(MCA)

After completion of Masters in Computer Applications, you can always apply for jobs in IT companies for software testing or analysts. A lot of job opportunity and new avenues are open for the MCA students. Spanning from IT companies like Wipro to Infosys and to government departments, MCA students are hired in various capacities in the IT department. You can even try your luck in the defence forces through the university entry level scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?