23rd March 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study M.Phil(Management) in Bihar University being an MBA(Finance) holder and working as an Accountant?

Hello,
I am about to join M.Phil in Management at Bihar University, Muzaffarpur. Please let me know about the benefits of doing an M.Phil? I have just done with MBA in Finance. And I have got job in Finance company as an Accountant. I have one year of experience. Please tell me this course is my beneficial for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Distance M.A.(History) in Bihar being a B.A. graduate of Rajasthan University?
  2. Can a BCA holder do B.Ed from any university of Bihar
  3. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  4. Best courses suitable to me while working in a private firm as a accountant with 5 years experience?
  5. How to study in Indian Law while working in Dubai? I am a BSc Physics Holder
  6. How to apply for civil services while working in Jeddah
  7. What is the procedure to study Chartered Accountant? What is the duration of the course? Best college to study Chartered Accountant? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to go to Dubai after working as Sr Accountant
  9. When the exam held for Chartered Accountant job in reputed sector? Eligibility and preparation?
  10. Do I have to attend CPT to do CA after engineering?
  11. How an Accountant can become RJ?
  12. Which is best for me between ICWA and CS after B.Com
  13. Which branch is best to study in MBA after B.Tech? MBA in Operations is useful in future?
  14. Should I go for a job or do MBA after passing school of open learning from Delhi University with a certificate of computer accountant?
  15. Am I eligible to get exemption in Practical Training if completed B.Com and working as an Accountant in Saudi Arabia? Total fee for practical training for foreign student?
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma 3rd semester in K.K. Polytechnic, Nalanda, Bihar being an ITI holder?
  17. Can I get Education Loan for my son if having property in Bihar and working in Mumbai?
  18. Which are the B.Ed colleges offering Part Time course? I am working as an accountant in a reputed institute
25th March 2016, 05:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study M.Phil(Management) in Bihar University being an MBA(Finance) holder and working as an Accountant?

If you are working as an accountant then M.Phil qualification is not going to help you professionally. These are research degrees and it will help you only in academics if you are a lecturer or professor.

If you are willing to become a professor in future then you can go for M.Phil degree. Bihar University is not the top university in India. Therefore, you can look for other universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?