14th September 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of MCA entrance exam of top institutes like IITs, BITs, NIT, BHU?

what is the syllabus of mca entrance exam of top institutes like iit,nit,bits,bhu etc?what should be the strategy followed to clear these entrance exams?

3rd November 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of MCA entrance exam of top institutes like IITs, BITs, NIT, BHU?

sample paper of mca enterance at bit mesra
10th November 2011, 01:48 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Syllabus of MCA entrance exam of top institutes like IITs, BITs, NIT, BHU?

dear friend,

you can download your whole MCA syllabus from the
official websites of IITS,NITs,BITs.
so go there and download .
best of luck.
7th December 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I am student of BCA final year .I am want to know date of enterence exam MCA.
23rd December 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i am bca 3rd year student i want to know syllbus for mca entrace of bit pilane
26th December 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syallbus of top college and university mca entrance exam
send me reply on [email protected]
6th January 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i am student of bca final year i want to know that fee structure of mca and my email is [email protected]
4th June 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus of top college and university mca entrance exam and my email is [email protected]
10th July 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me syallbus of top college and university mca entrance exam. And sample paper of entrance exam of NIT. Reply on my email [email protected]
22nd August 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

m a student of bca final year n i wnt to knw how to prepare for mca entrance exams so that i can get admission in one of the best colleges. my email id is
rimlisk@gmail .com
i will be very honoured if i get some valuable info....
2nd September 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

plz sent a m.c.a syllabus sent reply [email protected]
7th September 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz sent MCA entrance exam of top institutes on my e-mail id [email protected]
11th April 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus of top colleges for mca entrance exam.plz send it to on my id i.e [email protected]
12th April 2013, 10:05 AM
k chanchal
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapan100 View Post
dear friend,

you can download your whole MCA syllabus from the
official websites of IITS,NITs,BITs.
so go there and download .
best of luck.

Hello Aspirant,

MCA stands for master in computer application.It is an equivalent to M.Tech in computer science & information technology.

Since the intial qualification required to appear for entrance of MCA is graduation in science or BBA or BCA with more than 60% marks in graduation.Also the students should have studied math in plus two classes.

There is no uppar age limit to apply for this entrance.

there are many universities & colleges imparting MCA degree such as Banaras Hindu Universitites,BITYS,NITS,IGNOU etc.

You can choose speialisation in any of the following:-

Application Software
Development
Engineering
Hardware Technology
Internet
Software Development Networking
System Management.

The syllabus shall comprise of the following broad areas:

Mathematics (10+2) Level - 100 Questions
Computer Awareness - 40 Questions
Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning - 40 Questions
General Awareness - 20 Questions
Total - 200 Questions

The detailed syllabus is as below:

Mathematics (100 questions - objective type)

Algebra: Fundamental operations in Algebra, Expansion, factorization, simultaneous linear / quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, binomial theorem, permutations and combinations, surds, determinants, matrices and application to solution of simultaneous linear equations.

Co-ordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian co-ordinates, equations of a line, mid point,intersections etc., equations of a circle, distance formulae, pair of straight lines, parabola,ellipse and hyperbola, simple geometric transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling.

Calculus: Limit of functions, continuous functions, differentiation of functions(s),Tangents and normal, simple examples of maxima and minima, Integration of function by parts, by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integral application to volumes and surfaces of frustums of a sphere, cone, cylinder, Taylor Series.

Differential Equations: Differential equations of first order and their solutions, linear differential equations with constant coefficients, homogenous linear differential equations.

Vector: Position vector, additions and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.

Trigonometry: Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse function

Probability and Statistics: Basic concepts of probability theory, Averages, Dependent and independent events, frequency distributions, and measures of dispersions, skewness and kurtosis, random variable and distribution functions, mathematical expectations, Binomial, Poisson, normal distributions, curve fitting, and principle of least squares, correlation and regression

Linear Programming: Formulation of simple linear programming problems, basic concepts of graphical and simplex methods

Computer Awareness: (40 questions objective type)
Computer Basics: Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Structure of instructions in CPU, input / output devices, computer memory, memory organization, back-up devices

Data Representation: Representation of characters, integers, and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic: Addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, single arithmetic and two complement arithmetic, floating point representation of numbers, normalized floating point representation, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams

Computer Architecture: Block structure of computers, communication between processor and I / O devices, interrupts

Computer Language: Assembly language and high level language, Multiprogramming and time sharing operating systems, Computer Programming in C.

Flow chart and Algorithms

Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning: (40 question objective type)The questions in this section will cover logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning, visuo-spatial reasoning

General Awareness: (20 questions objective type)This section shall carry questions to test the general awareness about business, finance, industry, transportation, scientific inventions, governance, healthcare and cultural dimensions etc

Good Luck.
29th July 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syallbus of top college and university mca entrance exam
send me reply on [email protected]
21st August 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

can anyone send me the details regarding bits pilani entrance exam for mca for 2015 pls as soon as possible on my mail
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?