5th May 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in MDS entrance exam of Calicut Medical College? Total seats available for MDS in this college?

Hello Sir,
How many seats are available in Calicut Medical College, Kozhikode for MDS? How can I apply for the entrance exam? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  2. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  3. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam?
  4. How to prepare for Manipal MDS entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  5. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  6. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  7. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I study MDS again if completed from unrecognized college?
  9. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  10. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. MDS seats in government dental colleges of India? What is the cut off list for SC category in MDS admission?
  12. Detailed information about Manipal University MDS entrance exam? Number of seats available?
  13. Number of MDS seats available through COMEDK? Cost of MDS program?
  14. List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?
  15. Names and addresses of dental colleges offering MDS seats in speciality of pedodontics with number of seats of total MDS Pedo seats in India?
  16. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in MDS college of Bangalore
  18. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?
13th May 2016, 02:04 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply in MDS entrance exam of Calicut Medical College? Total seats available for MDS in this college?

Nice to see your interest in the MDS course. Calicut Medical College is one of the premier medical college located at Kozhikode in Kerala. As per information available on the official website there are total 122 seat available for the MDS course. You may see the information on the official website of the college.

Every year the entrance examination is conducted by the University for the admission in the MDS course. Prepare well for the entrance examination and keep visiting the official website for the news update. For details information regarding admission procedure & syllabus of entrance exam kindly visit - http://calicutmedicalcollege.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?