5th May 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my higher studies M.Sc course from Canada?

I want to know that i want to go in canada for master degree .now i have done msc1(pure physics) so i want to know that should i complete msc here or not and scope of msc(physics) is there or nat please tell me? I need your valuable suggestion.

13th May 2016, 01:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my higher studies M.Sc course from Canada?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. Since you have already pursued one year of M.SC course on India so you should complete it in India. After completion you can go for MS or PhD course in Canada. There is ample scope provided you succeed and excel in the concerned field of your studies. Since your subject is Physics, there is evergreen demand and ample opportunities both in India and Canada. However, Canada has better job scope offering to the fact of lesser population and better infrastructure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?