7th December 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

List of freshers engineering jobs in Coimbatore

Hi, I completed my bachelor degree in electronics and communication. I am searching for a job as graduate engineer trainee in Coimbatore. Would you please help me by saying the list of companies in Coimbatore recruiting electronics and communication (FRESHER)?

12th December 2016, 12:03 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of freshers engineering jobs in Coimbatore

To get a job in the preferred location like Coimbatore you can apply through Job portals also.

* For that upload your resume in Naukri and set preferred location as Coimbatore it is enough you will receive job offers from that location.

List of ECE Jobs for freshers in Coimbatore as follows :

* DIRAA HR services - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
* CT Technologies - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
* Vizkon Technologies - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
* Lakshmi Automachine - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
* TECH ZONE - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?