10th September 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Phil in Mathematics in Osmania University being a postgraduate of Hyderabad University?

Hello Friends,
I have completed my M.Sc in Mathematics from Hyderabad University and I want to do M.Phil in Mathematics from Osmania University. Kindly tell me how can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges or universities offering M.Phil in Mathematics in Hyderabad?
  2. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  4. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  5. How to study chemical engineering in Osmania University Hyderabad? Is this curse better? How about the placements?
  6. How can I get admission to study M.Sc in Gauhati University if completed B.Sc from Osmania University?
  7. Colleges providing admission in BCA under Osmania University in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat under OU? I have scored 5272 rank in PGECET
  9. Am I eligible for MCA after completing PGDCA?
  10. List of government approved colleges in India?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  12. Can I take B.Com after taking commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Last date of sale of PGCET application form?
  14. Names of the universities that are recognized?
  15. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University? Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to get admission?
  17. How to get admission into university college of engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad after scoring 36 in PGECET?
  18. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
22nd September 2016, 06:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Phil in Mathematics in Osmania University being a postgraduate of Hyderabad University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I have completed my M.Sc in Mathematics from Hyderabad University and I want to do M.Phil in Mathematics from Osmania University. Kindly tell me how can I get admission?

The candidates must have passed Master’s Degree in Mathematics or in an allied subject securing a minimum aggregate of 55% marks from any recognized university are eligible to apply to the M.Phil in Mathematics in Osmania University. The course is a full time course. The admission to the course will be done through an Entrance Test. You can apply to the course through online, download the applications from the university website and apply to the course. The Osmania University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?